It seems as though our reports of more Gameloft HD games making their way to Android was right on spot. Gameloft just put up Spider-man: Total Mayhem on the Android section of the Gameloft store. This is a nice looking 3D action game where you play as the web sling himself against some of his biggest enemies.
Currently even though the page is up, clicking on the Buy Now link brings back a 404 error. This means, as history dictates, that they are getting the launch of this game ready. Every time they do this, the game is released the same day or sometimes a day later. It should be available for purchase through the mobile version of the Gameloft Store. Thanks Dave Loft!
- Enjoy ultra dynamic gameplay with more than 20 fighting combos that take advantage of Spider-Man’s extraordinary agility and super powers.
- Find yourself in a pinch? Activate Spidey’s special attack, the Ultimate Web Combo to blast danger away!
- Face off against six of Spider-Man’s toughest enemies gathered in one game for unprecedented mayhem: Sandman, Rhino, Electro, Venom, Dr Octopus, and Green Goblin!
- A sleek graphic style with bold colors and impressive animations – including slow motion – brings the Ultimate Spider-Man universe alive in right your hands!
- Visit 12 levels in unique New York City locations as depicted in the comic book series. Battle from the rooftops to the subway and back again!
- Explore the city like Spider-Man! Cling to the walls and climb them and then jump, web sling or slide from rooftop to rooftop in memorable aerial sequences.
- Unlock the Black Suit, and revisit all levels using your new capacities powered by the mysterious Symbiote substance.
Black suit Spider-man is awesome, always has been. So is Venom. As with all Gameloft games though, you’ll have to purchase it through their Gameloft store for Android. Of course this could be changing thanks to GetJar! This bad boy will set you back the usual $4.99.
Thanks Mariano Zorrilla for the tip!
Developer Website: Gameloft