Gameloft was sneaky about this game release. We knew it was coming to Android but we just didn’t know exactly when. Apparently that time is now as Gameloft has released Dungeon Hunter 2 onto Android featuring some big improvements over the first one including co-op multiplayer with up to three other people!
Talk about really making a good Diablo 2 clone right? Now that multiplayer is included anyways. Dungeon Hunter 2 (and it’s older brother) for those who are not familiar with the game, is an action-RPG game similar to Diablo 2 by Blizzard. You’ll be crawling through dungeons and leveling up, getting better equipment and skills along the way. Dungeon Hunter 2 features even bigger dungeons than the first one.
- Exclusive co-op multiplayer mode: Play the campaign solo or with up to 3 other adventurers.
- Enter Gothicus’ dark fantasy atmosphere with high-definition graphics, optimized for your HD screen.
- Addictive hack ‘n slash gameplay from the original but with more finely tuned controls & save system.
- An open world 5 times bigger than before with more enemies, more quests and more hours of enjoyment.
- Deep customization system: Choose from 3 classes with 2 specializations each and dozens of skills.
Gameloft has really put a bit more thought into this sequel making it much bigger in pretty much every facet. Best part is, with multiplayer, there is now some serious replay value for your money. As with all Gameloft games, you can pick this up off their own store for $4.99 for supported Android devices.
Thanks to Dave Loft for the tip!
Developer Website: Gameloft
Purchase Link: Dungeon Hunter 2