A lot of people dislike the fact that Gameloft still refuses to sell their games on the Android Market, regardless of the reasons. However, as they release more titles onto Android, it could be getting harder for people to resist going to their store and nabbing one. Eternal Legacy was just launched which is Gameloft’s Final Fantasy-type game.
Sporting some great 3D graphics and about as much Final Fantasy related look and feel as you could stuff in a game without it actually being Final Fantasy, Eternal Legacy is Gameloft’s newest hit RPG and it is now available for Android.
- The best, deepest Japanese role-playing game available on your HD smartphone.
- Freely explore majestic regions, real-time rendered in full 3D, with free 360° camera.
- A mix of fantasy and sci-fi: fight with swords or guns, face robots and magic, fly your own ship!
- Play as Astrian and save Algoad from destruction in this intense quest, lasting dozens of hours.
- Dynamic turn-based fights: preset your attacks, which will be triggered once the gauge is filled.
- Choose the 3 fighters of your team among the 8 different characters you meet along the way.
Being not only an RPG fan but a Final Fantasy series buff as well, this is pretty much a done deal for myself and will probably be the same way for all your RPG nuts out there. Even the monsters in-game look a hell of a lot like what you’d find in Final Fantasy, not that we are complaining. As usual though, you’ll have to head over to Gameloft’s website to get Eternal Legacy and will set you back the usual $4.99.
Next up, Gameloft’s MMORPG they just launched on iOS? We hope so. Expect a full review from yours truly shortly. Amazingly, this is available for all supported Android devices, not exclusively for the Xperia Play.
Thanks to Marcin Szymański for the tip!
Developer Website: Gameloft