Well it is a bit past the initial release date but what is a few more days of waiting right? Well you won’t have to wait any longer to get your Micro Machines style racing fix now that Bang Bang Racing THD is finally available for purchase! Being a THD title, this means you will need that shiny Tegra 2 Android device to play this.
Originally slated for a May 7th release, Bang Bang Racing THD was originally released on the XBox360 and PS3. The developers, Playbox, have since been working on bringing it to Android by way of Tegra 2 Android devices. Does this mean there won’t be a non-Tegra version for other people to play? Perhaps. For right now though, you’ll need a dual-core Tegra 2 Android phone to play this game.
• A brand new IP giving you an exclusive home console experience for your mobile device.
• 8 stunning tracks based on world-wide locations.
• 4 Racing classes including: Muscle based “N-Dura”, Sports style “Evo GT”, ALPS based “Protech” and open wheel style “Apex”.
• 20 cars in total with each car having its own handling model and selection of skins.
• Dynamic objects including exploding water, oil and fire barrels, as well as cones and tyres.
• The game also features, single race, time trial, championship and reverse track modes.
• In-depth unlockable achievements and leaderboard’s using Openfeint that lets you see where you rank amongst friends and foes globally.
Now is a good time to buy Bang Bang Racing THD as well. Playbox is putting it on sale for an introductory price of roughly $7.99 which means after a short period of time the price is going to go up. You can get Bang Bang Racing THD either from the Android Market or Tegra Zone. Expect a review shortly!
Developer Website: Playbox
Android Market Link: Bang Bang Racing THD