Stardunk, developed by Gozilabs, is a massive multiplayer online basketball game where you compete against other people from around the world. A blend of Sports and MMO genres wrapped up in a futuristic theme, this has seen quite good success on iOS already with over 4 million downloads.
Now Godzilabs is getting ready to take away more of your free time by bringing Stardunk over to Android. Starduck features fast gameplay where you try to score as many points as you can before the time runs out. Each shot is different and you will have bonuses along the way to help you earn big points.
- Simple and addictive gameplay
- Massive online competition against all the players from the planet
- Powerful bonuses to increase your score
- Earn awards and unlock more than 20 unique balls, each with its unique capacities
- Create and customize amazing new balls with a wide variety of abilities and visuals
- Race to the top of global leaderboards for high scores glory
To really get the feel of the game though, check out the trailer below. Stardunk is set to land on Android next Monday (June 20th) so time to practice your basketball skills, you’ll have some competition right away to deal with from iOS players!
Developer Website: Godizlabs