Following the tradition Gamevil seems to have created with releasing a new Zenonia game onto Android and then following it with a new Baseball Superstars title, Gamevil has just released Baseball Superstars 2012 onto the Android Market.
This is the newest installment into the Baseball Superstars franchise from Gamevil and comes with a bunch of improvements over the last one and some new goodies for you to enjoy as well like new super players and more gameplay modes to dominate.
Baseball Superstars 2012 Features:
– BASEBALL IN CRYSTAL-CLEAR HD: See more, play better – Enhanced details and clarity make an eye-opening ballgame optimized for HD and high-res displays on latest Android devices.
– SMART CONTROLS & INTELLIGENT AI: New gesture and tilt controls allow intuitive pitching and batting. Smart AI teammates make exciting baseball plays, split-second catches and laser-precision throws.
– TOTAL TEAM MANAGEMENT & CUSTOMIZATION: Customize your team logo, stadium, uniform and equipment. Recruit, combine and level up players to assemble the best team.
– EXPANDED MY BATTER & MY PITCHER MODE: Train to earn skill points, new special moves and stat-boosting nicknames as you rise from rookie to Superstar.
– NETWORK MATCHES: Go up against other users’ teams around the world in PVP matches.br> – COLLECT SUPER PLAYERS AND MORE: Meet the challenges of new super players to have them join your team. Go after the multiple story endings and player skill abilities.
Another great new feature is the addition of tilt and gesture controls for pitching and batting. While batting gets a bit of a boost because of these new controls, pitching gets a lot more fun now that you can pull off some really impressive throwing skills with these new controls.
Fans of the Baseball Superstar series already now how fun this game is but if you haven’t given it a shot yet, you should as it can be really fun. You can nab Baseball Superstars 2012 off of the Android Market for free.
Developer Website: Gamevil
Android Market Link: Baseball Superstars 2012