The follow-up to Zeptolab’s rather popular puzzle game called Cut The Rope, the newest addition to the series has been released onto Android called Cut The Rope: Experiments HD which you may remember us talking about in the past. In fact it seems to have taken forever for this game to land on Android since we last talked about it.
Luckily now it has finally arrived on Android via the Amazon App Store in a Kindle Fire Edition. Don’t worry though as it appears the rest of the Android world is looking to get Cut The Rope: Experiments HD on both Amazon’s App Store and Google Play tomorrow. This new addition to the series sports 125 new levels across 5 different worlds.
Cut The Rope Experiments Features:
– 125 new experiments (levels) across 5 colorful new settings
– 5 level packs: Getting Started, Shooting the Candy, Sticky Steps, Rocket Science, and Bath Time
– New gameplay elements like rope guns, suction cups, rockets, and water
– New characters and a storyline featuring commentary from the Professor
– New social integration: find hidden evidence for the Professor’s photo album to share on Facebook
– Scoreloop achievements and leaderboards–compare your progress to other rope cutters around the world
As you can see by the features list, there is a whole lot of ‘new’ in Cut The Rope: Experiments such as new characters, new storyline, completely new gameplay mechanics such as different utility guns and other tools you can use to get the delicious candy to Om Nom while hopefully collecting all three stars in each stage.
If you were a fan of the original Cut The Rope game then this is pretty much a must-have. Unfortunately the only version out today is the Kindle Fire edition but all other Android devices will see their version land on both Amazon’s App Store and Google Play tomorrow. You can pick up this game for your Kindle Fire on sale to celebrate its launch for $0.99 which is 50% off.
Developer Website: Zeptolab
Amazon Market Link: Cut The Rope Experiments (Kindle Fire)