Bomberman has been a favorite among gamers since the arcade days and there have been plenty of games inspired by Bomberman. Playito’s first game for Android devices is their take on the Bomberman style of arcade game with a new title called FireLords HD. It’s also 50% off to celebrate the release of the game.
For those of you unfamiliar with Bomberman style games, basically you run around each stage using bombs or other explosive weaponry to take out your enemies. Of course they are doing the same exact thing plus you can also end up blowing yourself up if you aren’t careful with your placement of explosive items.
FireLords HD Features:
– Smart enemies – with variable behaviour and intelligence
– Four episode packs – enjoy beautiful HD graphics and unique gameplay factors in each episode
– More than 40 levels – including 5 secret ones. Will you be able to find them all?
– Gameplay innovations – bonuses (speed, bombs, range, shield, …), black fog, explosive barrels, destroyable ground
– Days of fun – play the levels again to get another unique experience and earn more stars to unlock new episodes, find secret levels
– Precise control – whether you prefer using your accelerometer (g-sensor) or on-screen joystick, we have worked hard to implement the best possible response
As you may be expecting with this new Bomberman variant, there are plenty of power-ups for you to grab and help take your enemies out with, or blow yourself up. There also happens to be five secret levels which you can find and play through as well as the normal 40 the game comes with.
For those of you who are fans of these types of games, FireLords HD is available for download off of the Google Play store for $1.99 which is 50% off of the regular price it will be after the sale ends. Good time to pick it up if you like this sort of game.
Google Play Link: FireLords HD