Glu Mobile has begun showing off their next offering for Android gamers and it is the second game in the Contract Killers Zombies series called Contract Killer Zombies 2: Origins. Featuring third-person shooting action, you’ll be roaming around various locations and doing what you do best, eliminating zombies, lots and lots of zombies.
Of course there will be plenty of sniping going on as well as just straight up pure shooting mayhem. Visuals looks like they got a bit of an improvement over the original game as well. Unfortunately, since this is more of a teasing type of notice from Glu, we don’t have a whole lot of additional details to go on right now. It was temporarily available on iOS in Canada so if the game doesn’t stray far from its Apple brethren, these are the features we can expect the game to come with:
• Free-Movement Third-Person Action!
• High-quality 3D graphics!
• Tons of missions to complete! Save civilians, find provisions and clear escape routes to open new locations.
• Kill zombies with a variety of deadly guns, grenades and melee weapons!
• Shotguns, Machine Guns, Sniper Rifles, Grenades, Axes, health packs and MORE!
• Multiple Zombie Bosses for you to take down!
What we do know for certain is that Contract Killer Zombies 2: Origins will be arriving on Android sometime this week. When it does we will be sure to give everyone a heads up. Until then, enjoy the trailer.
Developer Website: Glu Mobile