Another big game release has arrived this morning, this time coming from the fine folks over at Gamevil. Originally slated for release on Google Play a couple of weeks ago, for whatever reason the release of Zenonia 5: Wheel of Destiny was delayed. Luckily the delay wasn’t that long because Zenonia 5 has now landed on Google Play, giving us yet another addition to the Action-RPG series from Gamevil.
Up until recently, detail surrounding this new addition to the Zenonia series had been fairly hush hush. Then Gamevil posted a trailer for Zenonia 5 on their Korean YouTube account which gave us more insight as to what we can expect to arrive in Zenonia 5. For those that missed our previous coverage, here is how the story goes for this new installment:
Long ago, a great war was fought to restore peace and harmony to mankind. But as the years passed, greed and selfishness corrupted the hearts of man. The elite rich began to exploit the poor and great darkness came over the kingdom. Then, from the ruins of a slum village, rises a hero destined for greatness…
Zenonia 5 Features:
– INTUITIVE VISCERAL COMBAT: Play like you’ve never played before as each action sequence syncs in tune with your second by second reflexes and reactions!
– FOUR THRILLING CLASSES OF HEROES: Experience the game through four different heroes: Berserker, Mechanic, Wizard and Paladin- with the unique strengths and special moves!
– DYNAMIC ACTION RPG GAMEPLAY: Customize, level up and equip your hero with a massive array of options and skill charts as you delve into the mysteries of Deva Castle!
– FACE OFF IN GLOBAL PvP: Take on challenges as you play in asynchronous PvP with characters from all over the world. Reap the rewards in the Abyss as you discover rare and legendary items!
– EXPLORE NEW WORLDS AND CHALLENGES: With hundreds of side quests and adventures, the story and challenges never end. Discover new items and rewards as you dive into the mysteries of ZENONIA® 5!
You will have four classes to choose from that are a bit different then what we’ve seen in the past Zenonia games: Berserker, Mechanic, Wizard and Paladin. Of course there will be the usual massive amount of items, equipment, weapons and so on to customize your character with as well as plenty of skills to upgrade. Players who enjoy PvP combat get to battle it out with other players in Global PvP in different zone. Do good and you’ll be rewarded with some rare and legendary goodies. Zenonia 5 also takes a step closer to being an open world RPG considering there are plenty of side quests and dungeons to do whenever you want.
As some of you suspected when we posted about this game in the past, Zenonia 5: Wheel of Destiny is available for download off of the Google Play store for free. Thankfully Gamevil really doesn’t push the IAPs with the Zenonia series all that much. Check out the trailer below to see the game in action.
Google Play Link: Zenonia 5: Wheel of Destiny