Noodlecake Studios, creators of such games as Happy Jump and Trainyard, have released another game onto the unsuspecting masses called Zombie Road Trip. The game is straightforward and to the point. You’re in a car, and a horde of hungry zombies who can apparently run really fast are chasing you. I mean really fast.
So in order to escape with your brains intact, you have to drive as fast as you can, jumping over ramps and doing flips to get speed boosts. But be careful, there are zombies in the road as well! Tap the screen to shoot forward before it gets to you, or you’ll hit the zombie, which will slow you down, but fortunately, your car has a windshield, and hopefully windshield wipers, because I imagine there’s going to be a bit of blood on there by the time you reach the next town.
Zombie Road Trip Features:
– 5 landscapes each with its own distinct look
– fully randomised terrain (every play through will feel brand new)
– dynamic zombie demolition engine (every a zombie dies the collision will look awesome and new)
– 5 exciting weapons to dispatch your foes
– 11 unique cars
– 5 add ons that will change the way you play the game
– beautiful high def graphics
– spin bonus the wheel to earn more zombie coins
Zombie Road Trip is absolutely free on the Google Play Store, so if you feel the need to do some preparation for the Zombie Apocalypse (which you should be doing anyways!), give Zombie Road Trip a try. Feel free to watch the soothing trailer to see the game in action below.
Google Play Link: Zombie Road Trip