There is some good news and some bad news today for fans of Lego games as Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles has finally made its way to Google Play. This is great news actually if you own an Xperia device because you are the only ones who get to play the game right now as it is under a temporary exclusive.
As with a lot of the Lego games out on any platform, there will be some building involve. Players will be building their character and vehicles in order to fight the forces of the Dark Side. You will also need to solve puzzles and complete all the challenges in the game is you want to succeed in defeating the Dark Side.
The Yoda Chronicles Features:
– Quest with Yoda™ or Count Dooku™ to discover your destiny
– Battle and build your way through 8 iconic levels of LEGO® Star Wars™ action per side
– Create and control armies from elite Clone Troopers™ to powerful Starships
– Discover exciting mini movies that reveal the story
– Play exclusive bonus levels to rank up and upgrade your units
– Sign in with LEGO ID to save your progress
Players will be able to build and control not just your own hero but armies of Clone Troopers as well, man a variety of vehicles and engage in the enemy all while being in the world of Lego. You can grab yourself a copy of Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles off of Google Play for free if you own an Xperia device. Everyone else will have to wait until June 15th, 2013 before you can play this game.
Google Play Link: Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles