Last week we talked about a rather interesting game that would be arriving today called A Thug In Time. Developed by Desctructamobile, this game has arrived right on time and is now available over on Google Play for those of you wanting a little dual-stick time traveling action to check out and enjoy.
As the story goes with A Thug In Time, the creators of humanity are returning back to Earth but this time to destroy everyone. While you may be an ex-criminal and still have urges to commit crimes, you’ll be on a journey to save humanity like one of the good guys. You will need to travel through different time periods and collect crystals that will end up powering the one device that can save everyone. It is a bit of a weird storyline to try and follow but all is explained as you progress through the game.
A Thug In Time Features:
· Decapitate, freeze, burn as well as riddle with bullet and laser fire your enemies with more than 35 explosive weapons
· In game powerups that include: fire bombs, freeze bombs and cutter blades
· Battle through 65 levels set in four time periods: Viking-Age, Wild West, 1930’s mob infested Chicago and modern-day New York
· Obliterate more than 20 types of unique enemies
· No death animations, each kill has its own unique physics based reaction
· Conquer time travel as well as eight bosses and their mini-bosses
· Stunning graphics with advanced lighting techniques
· Hours of gameplay with an enormous amount of content
For those of you who have been waiting to grab a copy of this game since we last talked about it, you can do so now as the game is live on Google Play. Grabbing a copy of A Thug In Time will cost you nothing as the game is free.
Google Play Link: A Thug In Time
Forum Discussion: Thug thread