Developed by the 2-man studio called SaMax Entertainment, Happy Hamster has arrived onto Google Play sporting some pretty unique features for an arcade running platformer. While there is one mode that is an endless running game at its core, Happy Hamster also has a career mode as well.
Regardless of what mode you play in, you will have to build platforms, collect power-ups and avoid traps as you collect coins. Players can also earn skill points to put towards boosting their power-ups even more. For the hamster wheel lover in you, you’ll be able to buy additional parts for your beloved wheel, changing it from a plain old wheel to some customize ride.
Happy Hamster Features:
• Career Mode: Master stage after stage
• Arcade Mode: Set up new highscores! Can you beat your friends?
• Buy amazing clothes and incredible wheels for your hamster
• Share it on Facebook, brag with your awesome looking hamster!
• It’s for free. No pay to win.
The entire game is free and both modes provide a lot of fun as well as some hectic gameplay at times. Even if you are tired of endless running games you can still do Career mode in this one. Best of all you can pick this game up right now off of Google Play for free.
Google Play Link: Happy Hamster