Gameloft has released another game onto Google Play and this time it is a new additional to their GT Racing series of games called GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience. This particular racing game features both single-player and multiplayer content for car racing enthusiasts to run through.
Update November 15th, 2013 10:00am PST: It looks like GT Racing 2 is back up on Google Play. The original link at the bottom of the article should work fine now.
GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience is using a new physics engine in order to provide an even better and more realistic feel to your car while your racing. This game also features both day and night tracks along with a variety of weather conditions that will effect how your car handles itself. There’s also a silly amount of events to take part in, over 1,400 of them actually.
GT Racing 2 Features:
• 67 licensed cars on 13 tracks, including the real Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
• Over 30 manufacturers: Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari, Dodge, Nissan, Audi, Ford, and more.
• Test your driving skills by completing 1,400 events, including Classic Races, Duels, Knockouts and Overtakes.
• 28 new challenges each week: improve your driving skills & maybe win a new car for free!
• The new physics model offers the most realistic car dynamics ever offered in a handheld game.
• The sun is not always shining in GT Racing 2: Our tracks have different times of day and weather conditions.
• 4 different cameras, including a breathtaking interior view, and feast your eyes on real car designs!
• No repair times or repair costs!
• Compete with your friends or with real players from all over the world.
• Join teams to play with other drivers and accomplish common goals.
• New racer? Turn on Steering & Braking Assistance to get up to speed in a flash!
• Veteran driver? Tweak your performance in the garage with tons of custom options!
One of the more welcomed features in this game, which also seems like its taking a shot at Real Racing 3, is the fact there are no repair timers which wll end up slowing your gameplay down as you wait for your car to be repaired. There’s also teams in this game with common goals that everyone can contribute towards as well.
For those of you who enjoy racing game, you might want to check this one out. GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience is available off of Google Play for free.
Google Play Link: GT Racing 2