Madfinger Games has pushed out an update for their popular FPS zombie game Dead Trigger 2 today. This update brings with it a bunch of new features both pertaining to the actual gameplay as well as some additional social features. There happens to be new weapons, warfare and content along with additional tweaks to the game.
The Dead Trigger 2 update introduces three new weapons that you will be able to use to dispatch the hordes of zombies trying to eat your brains. Along with the new weapons comes new content that you’ll have to work our way through as well.
Dead Trigger 2 changelog:
– New Weapons: Get your hands on 3 new weapons – FN2000, Spagin and the mighty Minigun!
– Friends: Make a list of friends in Dead Trigger 2! Compare your stats, hype your friends up, or have a chat in between zombie destruction!
– New Warfare: Infection is an equal opportunity employer… So let’s get to work! Death knows no boundaries. It’s high time to fight for humanity in Europe!
– Environments: Resistance intel has revealed 9 new environments! Fight your way through the city streets, countryside, warehouses, factories and many more!
– Auto-heal: Bored of classic Bandages? The new Auto-heal gadget will keep you in shape all the time.
– Permanent Money Booster: Get this booster and double your mission income. For how long? FOREVER!
– New Production: Resistance now allows you to upgrade your Hideout up to level 9.
– Warfare Tweaks: From now on, rewards are awarded in relation to score, not kills. So go set your sights for some new and difficult tasks!
If you own Dead Trigger 2 then the update should be showing up in a couple of hours. It’s already uploaded to the Google Play store so if you don’t see it, that just means it is still propagating through the Play store.