Gameblyr has released their highly acclaimed strategy board game Pathogen onto Android today. As some of you might be guessing by the name of this game, your goal in Pathogen is to basically take over the board with your color. While this may seem simple at first, it actually gets quite challenging once you get into it.
Players not only have to take over the board with their color but also maintain control over as much area as possible. You will not only have to place your cells strategically but you will also have to upgrade them as well. These upgraded cells are used to convert your enemy’s cells, gaining you more board coverage.
• Unique art and strategic gameplay inspired by the way viruses spread through the human body
• Extensive Single Player Campaign
• Local and Online Multiplayer (2-4 players)
• Many play modes and map styles, with a robust map editor to create and share your own
• Easy to Play, Hard to Master: intuitive visual mechanics make Pathogen simple for anyone to pick up and play, while higher difficulty settings and deeper player vs. player strategic options offer challenges for experienced strategy gamers.
If you’re a fan of board games of the strategy variety then you may want to check out Pathogen. This game is now available on both Google Play and Amazon’s AppStore for Kindle Fire tablets at a cost of $2.99.
Amazon Marketplace: Pathogen