Crescent Moon Games has announced what their next title to publish on Android will be Demonrock: War of Ages. This new game is a reverse defense title with dungeon crawling mechanics on top of it and some pretty solid 3D visuals as well.
Update February 26th, 2014 9:08am PST: Crescent Moon Games has released Demonrock onto Google Play a day early. You can download the game now for free. We’ve added the appropriate links below.
Players will take control of their character, which can be one of four playable classes, and head into the dungeons to destroy hordes of monsters that happen to be dwelling in there. You aren’t just confined to dungeons though since you’ll also be moving through different forest areas as well.
Demonrock: War of Ages Features:
– 40 Levels across 4 unique environments. Forest, Dungeon, Coffin chamber and Winter forest
– 4 Legendary Heroes: Barbarian, Ranger, Knight and Sorceress, each hero has 5 skills
– Over 30 different enemies and Bosses: Goblins, Orcs, Skeletons, Trolls, Spiders, Werewolves… and… a Giant Dragon!
– Hire 13 different mercenaries to break through enemies’ defenses
– Collect epic loot in battle and upgrade your weapons and armor. Each hero has 6 weapons and armors with 4 levels of appearance upgrades
– Intuitive controls and step-by-step tutorials for you to get started
If you had to compare it to some other game, we would say that this looks like it was inspired by the Diablo franchise or Path of Exiles in some ways. Of course we haven’t gotten our grubby little hands on it just yet but from the trailer, that’s what it reminds us of. We won’t have to wait long though since Demonrock: War of Ages is slate for release on February 27th, 2014.
Published Website: Crescent Moon Games