In a mix of disparate concepts, players will have the opportunity to fly UFOs that are piloted by wooly mammoths. Players are looking to fire their choice of sixteen different weapons through three-dimensional sectors of space, but (being outer space) there are gravitational fields to be factored in, and are caused by things such as stars, planets, asteroids, and wormholes.
Update: August 4th, 2015 7:26am PST: Mammoth Gravity Battles is also now available on Google Play for download. You can grab a copy through the new link at the bottom of this article. Thanks to Ian in the comments for the heads up!
So think of something like Angry Birds, only it with gravity sources pulling in more than one direction. The game includes a 2D mode as well as local multiplayer (hot seat/pass and play), beyond the solo campaign with sixty missions in it. There are multiple weapons, and when the planets are destroyed, they break up into smaller pieces.
Mammoth Gravity Battles Features:
– 3D gravity artillery game
– Combination of artillery and turn based strategy gameplay
– 4 player multi-player
– 60 mission story mode/campaign
– 16 different weaponsVaried procedural generated systems to explore
– Moons, Asteroids, Planets, Gas Giants, Stars, -Super-giant Stars, Wormholes, Black holes, White holes, White dwarfs
– Destructible planets
– Multiple units per team, strategic movement and health system
– Simultaneous turns – All shots fire at once
Mammoth Gravity Battles is available from Amazon’s Appstore for a flat $1.00, and is coming to Google Play in the near future. You can also check out the game in action with the trailer below.
Amazon Marketplace: Mammoth Gravity Battles