Released by Square Enix, Hitman Sniper is a first person shooter. The game focuses on having players accept assignments, with each one being a different person to assassinate. While players will have a single mark for each mission, it’s up to players to determine where their vantage point will be, on a given level.
In addition to taking out contracted targets, players to need to be able to read schematics and collect various weapons parts in order to complete the construction of other rifles.
Hitman Sniper Features:
• Immersive sniping game based on the Hitman universe
• Complete over 150 missions. Eliminate the top criminal elite!
• Replay and uncover more secrets as contracts evolve
• Compete against your friends & dominate the leaderboards!
• Master undetected kills using your surrounding environment
• Unlock and assemble 13 epic sniper rifles
Hitman: Sniper normally runs $4.99, plus IAPs. For the time being, the upfront provide has been cut down to $2.99. If you want, you can check out the game’s trailer in the video below.