Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Greed for Glory by PerBlue

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

Build the strongest empire and wage epic war! Greed for Glory is a 3D combat strategy game with endless building, battle, and defense tactics. Wage war against Orcs, or with thousands of players online!

Greed for Glory is a brilliant city defense game that combines strategic building with fast-paced, epic battles. Lead a mighty army of Knights, Elven Archers, Wizards, and other fantasy creatures in tactical war with others online. Construct an unbeatable fortress, create a massive city and raid others villages to earn glory!

** Features **

● Free to Play!
● Turn your small village into a massive impenetrable fortress
● Battle against players, or advance through 52 campaigns
● Progress your tribe through six technological ages
● Construct and upgrade towers, gold mines, iron quarries, wall mazes, and trebuchets
● Recruit Brutes, Knights, Goblins, and other creatures to battle in catastrophic crusades
● Employ countless strategies of defensive and offensive tactics to surpass your rivals

Price: Free

Google Play: https://play.google....greedforgloryt1

gg1.jpg  gg2.jpg

gg3.jpg  gg4.jpg

Current device: Acer Iconia Tab A510 (Android 4.1)

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

#2 Jongjungbu

Jongjungbu

• Members
  • 562 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:35 AM

Online-only city builder?

#3 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:40 AM

Online-only city builder?

Aren't most of them online-only these days anyway?

Current device: Acer Iconia Tab A510 (Android 4.1)

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

#4 Jongjungbu

Jongjungbu

• Members
  • 562 posts

User's Awards

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

Aren't most of them online-only these days anyway?

Yeah. But some aren't, like Towns and Royal Envoy.

#5 god your big

god your big

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:57 AM

My forte name (greed for glory) is as my user name here, "god your big"
now the thing is this!, I've been playing this game just over a week now and truly love it, I'm definitely getting addicted to it to say the least . lol.
But heres the thing ok?, in this past week I've lost over 150 thousand coins from failed upgrades and lost hard earned diamond's and even managed to have a archers tower completely disappear and thats annoying to start with.lol
I set about sending a few emails asking how this could of happend and could some one look into this issuse on my behalf etc etc.
however after some 7 or 8 emails now I still have not had a reply from the first one so im left to guess there busy or not recieving my mail altogether?.
Answers to this and many other questions I'd love to get as I am also at a loss as to how I started a 16 hour upgrade at 4am this morning to a training hut and it is now 5pm (as near as dam it) and I've still got 12 hours to go??????. What is going on?.lol.
I do have a life and I'm not a virgin (lol) but I am getting brassed off! (I dont write swearing on forums). Any help from anyone on here would be great, I love the game and truly wish it would work properly. Is their server(s)?.
Is it my phone?. (Samsung galaxy S4) unlimited data and 3g at the moment.
Im just getting no answers from the developer(s) help team/administration!.
Thank you in advance for any help.......Rant over!. Lol. Luke.

#6 dario

dario

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO REPORT A BUG : someone attacked me that someone only destroyed 17% but I still lost 18 glory and in my defense log it said he destroyed 100%.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users