Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Asteroid Connect - new kind of puzzle game

Puzzle Games

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thenewdev

thenewdev

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are doing well.

I am a new developer and i made this puzzle game where you have to connect all similar color asteroids with eachother in least moves :D

Please give me reviews and tips how can i improve my game :)

and please don't mind the art i am not a artist :D

Game Link :

https://play.google.....astroidconnect

Thanks & Regards,

thenewdev

#2 SGDjames

SGDjames

Flashy Moderator

• Moderators
  • 449 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

I haven't played much of the game but I do have one small suggestion that may get you a few more downloads at least.

I highly suggest putting a more in depth description of the gameplay on Google Play. The current description leaves a lot to the imagination, and might turn people away from even giving the game download. I personally would pass this one up because of the lack of description, as I wouldn't be compelled to download it just to find out if I'd like it. 

Signature1-2.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Puzzle Games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users