Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Four in a Row HD - Rediscover a classic!

board game riddles multiplayer connect four

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mocelet

mocelet

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:37 PM

Summary: 400+ puzzles, strong AI, funny variations, online multiplayer... Get it at Play Store

2013-06-18%252023.01.28.png

Hi droidgamers! I've already introduced myself in the introduction thread, now I'd like to introduce my approach to the famous game four in a row (aka connect four).

Probably the most complete approach to date, this game features all you expect plus hundreds of challenging game puzzles that teach the techniques while teasing the brain. Puzzles or riddles are started games where you have to win in the given move count.

There are plenty of board sizes and even rule variations to spice up the game a bit: connect four, avoid connect four (the goal is just the opposite), fill the board (the one with most lines wins) and Pop-Out (you may either add a new disc from the top or remove discs from the bottom), this last one only for Premium users.

Play against the strong artificial intelligence, a friend sharing the screen or enjoy the quick no sign-up needed online multiplayer featuring skill based matchmaking.

Compatible with almost every Android device and setup (phones, tablets, phablets, multiwindow in Galaxy Note, portrait and landscape), Holo design and optimized for a very small footprint and quick loading times.

Screenshots follow, hope you like it!!

Four in a Row HD (free)

en_generic_rgb_wo_60.png

Game puzzles browser

2013-06-18%252023.02.15.png

Wooden board

2013-06-18%252023.02.34.png

#2 mocelet

mocelet

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:11 AM

Today's update features a new fast 7x7 online mode if you prefer fast-paced games. Turn time limit is 15 seconds and the board size is 7x7 to ensure equity.

Hope you had the opportunity to check it out, play some game riddles, etc. Feedback is welcome as usual, both here and in the Store :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: board, game, riddles, multiplayer, connect four

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users