Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Asterogue by Real Human Games

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,371 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

How do you take down an army of malicious robots? By turning them into scrap, taking their weapons, and leaping right into the next fight, of course!

Asterogue is an action-roguelike featuring intense real-time combat, intuitive gesture controls, and an infinite supply of new levels and weapons to encounter. Take on its tense campaign mode or relax for five minutes in Quick Play. The action never stops when you're playing Asterogue.

Features:

• Gesture-based combat system allows for intense action on the go
• Over 8 million distinct weapon Modules to discover
• Procedurally-generated levels and enemies allow for endless play
• 3 diverse worlds to explore
• Push-your-luck campaign mode: fight on for better equipment, or return home to stash your existing loot?
• Share your favorite Modules on Facebook and Twitter
• Quick Play mode for when you only have a few minutes to play

Price: Free

Google Play: https://play.google....human.asterogue

Current device: Acer Iconia Tab A510 (Android 4.1)

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

#2 SGDjames

SGDjames

Flashy Moderator

• Moderators
  • 449 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:29 PM

I have really been enjoying what I've played of Asterogue so far. The graphics are nice, the gameplay is fresh, and it's fun to play. Again, I haven't played much of it, but I like what I've played.

Signature1-2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users