Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Kentucky Robo Chicken

game funny android kentucky chicken arcade

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gameish

Gameish

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

Hello,

We are three independent developers who just released their first game on Google Play.

Play Robo Chicken from Kentucky state through 30 unique levels and catch hooded character who snatched red bulb from under your nose !
KRC is a platform game where player has to complete a long and difficult way to fulfill Robo Chicken dreams of having all three bulbs on 
his head in the same color.

Have fun !! :)

Attached Files

• Attached File  KRC1.png   158.02KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  KRC2.png   183.32KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  KRC3.png   157.05KB   0 downloads

#2 SGDjames

SGDjames

Flashy Moderator

• Moderators
  • 449 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

I played this for a bit last night and I have to say I'm quite impressed. The visuals are really nice, and the gameplay is fun too. I imagine it probably gets quite difficult as you progress further into the game though.

Great job. Definitely check this out guys.

Signature1-2.png

#3 Gameish

Gameish

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:38 AM

Thank you :)

Yes, it gets more and more difficult as you progress.

If you are interested try to play levels 16+ ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game, funny, android, kentucky, chicken, arcade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users