Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Leaping Legend by Everplay

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:46 AM

Have fun storming the castle in the endless climber Leaping Legend!

Leaping Legend is a fast-paced arcade styled endless climber where your goal is to reach for glory by climbing, leaping, and surviving for as long as possible! Dodge obstacles like a champion or die trying. The choice is yours! Encounter not-so-unfamiliar heroes and enemies, avoid taking arrows to the knee, and prove that YOLO is a myth!

FEATURES:

- Endless Entertainment! Compete for the highest score against friends and foe alike with the global leaderboards, complete missions and quests to earn rewards for loot, and unlock a barrel full of achievements!

- Tons of unlockable heroes! Are you the chivalrous Knight destined to save the damsel in distress? The elusive Ninja proving his skill? The illustrious Ace of Blades out for one more quest? Time to find out.

- Challenging Gameplay! The challenge you face will get harder the further you go! Do you have what it takes to make it to the top and surviving the bombardment of cannons, the explosions of falling bombs, the piercing thrust of arrows, and much, much more?!

- Free To Play! Leaping Legend is currently Free To Play so you can experience a world of not-so epic proportions!

Price: Free

Google Play: https://play.google....ebit.leaplegend

mzl.ebmvzvfs.320x480-75.jpg  mzl.yadtjbnj.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.yexyrdhl.320x480-75.jpg  mzl.jchpzotj.320x480-75.jpg

Current device: Acer Iconia Tab A510 (Android 4.1)

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

#2 SGDjames

SGDjames

Flashy Moderator

• Moderators
  • 449 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:10 AM

I have been thoroughly enjoying this game since it came out the other day. It's similar to other endless climbers out there, but I find that having the ability to move your character up and down on the wall seems to add more of a strategy than other games have. 

The writing in the game is also pretty funny too. There are some obvious mentions of other classic games, such as Mario, Zelda, etc. Here's my favorite that I've experienced so far: 

Screenshot_2013-07-06-23-27-02_zpsfa82a5

Also, the way the game implements it's ads is unique, and I quite like it. After every few rounds you will be asked if you want to download a free game, watch a video, or post your score on Twitter - Choosing any of these will provide you with a nice coin boost - especially watching trailers. It's easy to rack up coins by watching trailers over and over if you want, but it's entirely optional if you want to participate in this route though. I thought this was well implemented.

I highly suggest checking this one out. It's one of my favorite endless runners in the past little while. 

Signature1-2.png

#3 Ice Anvil

Ice Anvil

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:19 AM

I liked this a lot and think it handles the freemium model very well.  I just wish there was an option to turn off the Game Over Meme Soundboard that is the Shopkeeper.  After you get through his half a dozen or so references, it gets kind of tiresome.

#4 Ice Anvil

Ice Anvil

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

The update today allows you to disable to post-death shopkeeper one liners!  If it also fixes the save issue bug I was having where my mission status wasn't being saved no matter how I quit the game, this is an instant 5-star recommendation.

#5 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:51 AM

The update today allows you to disable to post-death shopkeeper one liners!  If it also fixes the save issue bug I was having where my mission status wasn't being saved no matter how I quit the game, this is an instant 5-star recommendation.

Good to know they've responded to feedback from the community. Kinda rare to see that these days.

Current device: Acer Iconia Tab A510 (Android 4.1)

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users