Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Jack Lumber by Owlchemy Labs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:37 AM

A tree killed his granny and now he is out for revenge. Meet Jack Lumber, the supernatural lumberjack who hates trees, loves animals, and hates trees. Did we say that twice? The guy really hates trees, and boy does he have an axe to grind.

Use the supernatural powers of Jack Lumber to massacre the forest in this time-warping, line-drawing, log-slicing, pun-filled lumberjacking mashup! Bust out your flannel to muster the strength and burlyness to solve the skill and logic puzzles (flannel not actually required).

Fight the forest and make Granny proud!

Key Features

* Chug the blood of your foes; drink Granny's magical syrups to enhance your log-chopping powers.
* Stack beards like you'd stack a pile of flapjacks; more beards add more challenge!
* Poke at the adorable forest animals living in your cabin after you’ve destroyed their forest homes.
* Unlock Infinitree Mode; chop till you drop!
* Pining for puns? Yule love the quirky humor and piles of puns packed into Jack Lumber (alliteration is a bonus!)
* Unlockable missions, player driven challenges, and inventive syrup power-up combos make replaying this game a real tree-t.

Price: $3.99

Google Play: https://play.google....Labs.JackLumber

mzl.pkvgvdmw.320x480-75.jpg  mzl.ehntgxsv.320x480-75.jpg

Current device: Acer Iconia Tab A510 (Android 4.1)

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

#2 SGDjames

SGDjames

Flashy Moderator

• Moderators
  • 449 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:18 AM

Oh man, I want to check this out! I'm digging the art style here. I'm not a huge fan of the $4 price point, but the amount of polish here is awesome. I'm definitely going to consider this.

Signature1-2.png

#3 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:25 AM

Well, it's been well received on iOS and PC, but I'm not too sure about taking the plunge. One is the relatively high price for this type of game (and it has IAPs), and the other is that their previous game (Snuggle/Smuggle Truck) was also well-received but I found it under-whelming.

Considering it is on Steam and their previous game was part of the Humble Android Bundle before, I wouldn't rule this out from featuring in an upcoming Android Humble Bundle as well.

Current device: Acer Iconia Tab A510 (Android 4.1)

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users