Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Bloons TD Battles by Ninja Kiwi

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,371 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:40 AM

Play the top-rated tower defense franchise in this all new head-to-head strategy game - FREE!

It's monkey vs monkey for the first time ever - go head to head with other players in a bloon-popping battle for victory. From the creators of best-selling Bloons TD 5, this all new Battles game is specially designed for multiplayer combat, featuring 10 custom head-to-head tracks, incredible towers and upgrades, all-new attack and defense boosts, and the ability to control bloons directly and send them charging past your opponent's defenses.

Check out these awesome features!

* Head-to-head two player Bloons TD
* 10 custom Battles tracks
* 19 awesome monkey towers, each with 8 powerful upgrades
* Assault Mode - manage strong defenses and send bloons directly against your opponent
* Defensive Mode - build up your income and outlast your challenger with your superior defenses
* All new Monkey Tower Boost - supercharge your monkey towers to fast attack for a limited time
* All new Bloons Boost - power up your bloons to charge your opponent in Assault mode
* Create and join private matches to challenge any of your facebook friends
* 16 cool achievements to claim
* Customize your bloons with decals so your victory has a signature stamp

Test your tower defense skills against players from all over the world in two awesome game modes. In Assault Mode, you balance your income between building defenses and sending groups of bloons at your opponent. In Defensive Mode, you don't send bloons directly and instead outlast your challenger against endless waves of bloons. Either way, the last player standing wins, earning Medallions that will unlock new monkey towers, powerful upgrades, and cool bloon decals with which you can customize your attacks.

If you are new to Bloons tower defense games, don't worry - a helpful tutorial walks you through the game, and matchmaking will help balance the opponents you face. And if you want to battle against your friends, you can easily create and join private matches with anyone on your Facebook friends list.

The choice of strategy is yours - hunker down for the long game, or go for the quick win with a rush of fast Bloons? Jump into a game of Bloons TD Battles now!

Price: Free

Google Play: https://play.google....bloonstdbattles

V4HttpAssetRepositoryClient-mzl.xohvwpdb  V4HttpAssetRepositoryClient-mzl.yjfxhlbg

Current device: Acer Iconia Tab A510 (Android 4.1)

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

#2 SGDjames

SGDjames

Flashy Moderator

• Moderators
  • 449 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

I played this game for about an hour the other day, and I have to say that I'm quite impressed by it. Bloons TD 5 was (and still is) my favorite tower defense game available for android, so seeing a new multiplayer spin off using the Bloons TD 5 engine seemed like it should be a good idea. However, I wasn't too sure how well multiplayer and TD would mix, but it's actually quite a lot of fun.

The game consists of two different modes: Assault and Defend. In Assault you are up against one other player, and you build your towers as you usually would, but there is a unique twist in that you can either use your money to buy new towers (or upgrade existing ones), or you can use your money to send additional balloons at your opponent. You can decide on the type of balloons you want to send, and each on costs a certain amount of money. It's a unique idea, and it works quite well (except that I'm terrible at it).

The other mode, Defend, has you and your opponent facing the same number of balloons, and you will have to build the best defences in order to hold off the onslaught the longest. I thought this was the more enjoyable of the two modes, and this mode alone makes the game worth a download.

Each battle will earn you XP and coins, which will then be used to buy and upgrade new units for you to choose from. This is a cool way to get you to keep playing the game, but it also makes for a way for the devs to cash in on IAPs. While I was playing I was able to level up a few times and earn a decent amount of coins, but I do kind of feel that if you don't buy the IAP's you COULD be at a slight disadvantage. But since the better towers are more expensive to use while playing, I guess that evens it out a bit.

I found that the battles more or less seemed fair though. The IAPs definitely don't take away from the experience, as I still fully enjoyed my time with the game, and I plan to play more of it in the future.

I highly recommend Bloons TD Battles to fans of tower defense games or just fans of the Bloons games in general. 

Signature1-2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users