Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Hive - Award-winning board game meets Android

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Thomas_Leviteo

Thomas_Leviteo

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:48 AM

Award-winning board game is finally available on Android devices!

Hive™ is a board game with a difference. There is no board! The pieces are added to the playing area thus creating the board. As more and more pieces are added the game becomes a fight to see who can be the first to capture the opposing Queen Bee.

The soldier ants battle to keep control of the outside of the hive,
 whilst the Beetles climb up to dominate the top. Spiders moving into holding positions as the Grass Hoppers 
jump in for the kill. Keeping one eye on the hive and the other on your opponents reserves, the tension builds as one wrong move will see your Queen Bee quickly engulfed; .... game over!

In-app Products:

* Premium version - unlock two additional  Hive™ pieces: mosquito & ladybug. 
* Carbon version - play Hive™ with unique black & white pieces set (mosquito & ladybug included)

Game modes:
* HOT SEAT - alawys two players to play each other usiing only one device.
* MULTIPLAYER - in this mode you will chalange players from all over the world. This will help you master your Hive™ skills and tactics, necessary to become true Hive™ master.
* PUZZLE MODE - a bulk of Hive™ puzzles. Great tutorial to game rules & mechanics.

Hive's unique gameplay is suitable for players of all ages. The game is quickly learned but hard to master. 
It guarantees hours of great fun!

#2 Thomas_Leviteo

Thomas_Leviteo

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

have any1 tested the app?

#3 Thomas_Leviteo

Thomas_Leviteo

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:23 AM

C'mon guys! We are planning little update so we'd like to hear your opinion/suggestions :)

#4 Thomas_Leviteo

Thomas_Leviteo

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:45 PM

Is anybody here :)?

#5 josue85

josue85

Pro Member

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:54 AM

I think you'd have better luck at the boardgamegeek forums.  The game looks pretty cool, just not something I'm interested in.  Good luck!

#6 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:59 AM

I apologize for not responding previously. Like josue above, I'm not really interested in boardgames, and perhaps the small DG forums community here isn't fond of games of this genre, hence the lack of response.

Sorry for that, but yeah I think you will need to try forums that aim at this specific niche (if you haven't already done so).

Current device: Acer Iconia Tab A510 (Android 4.1)

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

#7 Thomas_Leviteo

Thomas_Leviteo

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:06 AM

Thanks for sugestions:) I have already posted there :) 
Btw. it's really entertaining game :) Give it  a try :) https://play.google....ils?id=com.hive

Kind regards!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users