Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Too Many Me by Cecly

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:12 AM

Too Many Me is a runner that breaks the rules of the genre by including platform games mechanics such as the wall jump or even triple jumps.

But more importantly, in Too Many Me, you can clone your character!

So you don't have one, two, or three characters, but you can control over thirty of them at the same time!

Too Many Me is also a One Button Game, and this is exactly where it gets hard. If it isn't easy to jump through a Canabalt or a Bit Trip Runner, just imagine what it's going to be like when you control simultaneously an army of clones!

At every moment you must ask yourself the right questions:

-Do I jump now to catch this star, at the risk of losing half of my clones?

-Is it worth saving this clone if it is to see the rest of my army get cut by a circular saw?

This is the challenge of Too Many Me!

Can you save the planet from a tentacle invasion throughout the 50 levels of the game? I doubt it... But if you feel you have the soul of a hero, come and play Too Many Me.

Price: ~$2.67

Google Play: https://play.google....Cecly.TooManyMe

Current device: Acer Iconia Tab A510 (Android 4.1)

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

#2 SGDjames

SGDjames

Flashy Moderator

• Moderators
  • 449 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:04 AM

Holy crap! I love the art style! Damn! I'm totally checking this out!

Signature1-2.png

#3 Kapil Chaudhary

Kapil Chaudhary

Pro Member

• Members
  • 242 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

Any thoughts on how good this game is?

#4 awp69

awp69

Elite Member

• Members
  • 447 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

Concept looks a bit like Grim Joggers (with the multiple runners). I also am digging the art style. Might need to check this out at some point.

#5 SGDjames

SGDjames

Flashy Moderator

• Moderators
  • 449 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:05 PM

Any thoughts on how good this game is?

I downloaded it but had to refund it after a few minutes. The game was extremely jumpy on my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, and was completely unplayable for me. I was disappointed as I really really wanted to play this, but I guess my device just isn't good enough to handle it. :(

I'd love to hear someone's impressions that can actually play the game though...

Signature1-2.png

#6 KrisBrauN

KrisBrauN

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

haha really fun game) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users