Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Toast Time by Force of Habit

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mighty

Mighty

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 70 posts
  • LocationMumbai, India

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:58 AM

Hear hear! The best thing since sliced bread.

An appetising arena shoot-em-up garnished with tower-defence elements and served warm with awesome-sauce (probably syrup).

A throwback to the golden age of video games where old-school homebrew titles fused arcade action with a distinctly British sense of humour.

Inter-dimensional time-blob beasties have sailed the cosmos in pursuit of spare time, and now they've found it, tasted it, on an idyllic Monday morning.

Assume the role of TERRY (toast-ejecting recoil & reload system), a humble and solitary toaster with an uncontrollable love for English breakfasts, hats and scheduling.

Tap to launch toast, crumpets and magnitudes of other breakfast paraphernalia at the beasties. Bounce around and crush them with your hot metallic mass. Tip over bins, and use the environments to your advantage. Drink a little coffee and go a little crazy. Do everything it takes to defend toast time – you are Monday morning's final hope. Have your toast and eat it.

Features:
- 45 action-packed missions.
- 16 exciting bread-based weapons.
- Iron man survival mode.
- Bonus COFFEE TIME mode.
- Loads of colourful hats and customisations.
- Addictive and original gameplay specifically designed for touch.
- Achievements and online high-scores.
- Super-slick audio and calibrated soundtrack -- each level has its own track!

Price:  $1.49 USD for first week then $2.99 USD later.

Google Play: https://play.google....habit.toasttime

#2 SGDjames

SGDjames

Flashy Moderator

• Moderators
  • 449 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:05 AM

This game is a tonne of fun. I was given access to a review copy of it a few days ago, and it is just a unique and crazy experience. The graphics are fantastic, the gameplay is unique, and there is a tonne of content here. Lots of outfits to unlock and new breakfast weapons, and it just keeps things feeling fresh throughout. I highly recommend giving this a download.

Signature1-2.png

#3 gtman55

gtman55

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

I bought this and it is excellent. There's a lot of humor, fun gameplay and a bit of a challenge, especially in survival mode.. Very well done overall with great sound and retro graphics.

I'd personally like to see more stages added to it in the future. The levels go by very quickly (some take only 20 seconds).

#4 gwinnell

gwinnell

Developer

• Developer
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

I bought this and it is excellent. There's a lot of humor, fun gameplay and a bit of a challenge, especially in survival mode.. Very well done overall with great sound and retro graphics.

I'd personally like to see more stages added to it in the future. The levels go by very quickly (some take only 20 seconds).

I've yet to see anybody complete the last level! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users