Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Breach & Clear by Gun Media

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mighty

Mighty

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 70 posts
  • LocationMumbai, India

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:44 AM

Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy to mobile devices! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.

Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, US Navy Seals, Canada’s JTF2, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponent through superior tactics and training, while leveling your characters in one of the deepest progression systems created for mobile devices.

FULL CUSTOMIZATION
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!

OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.

REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBAT
Developed with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.

The world of Breach & Clear is constantly evolving, with new maps, gear, game modes, and squads coming soon.

Price: $1.85

#2 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

Been waiting for this for awhile now. Hopefully I'll be able to get it tomorrow.

Current device: Acer Iconia Tab A510 (Android 4.1)

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

#3 josue85

josue85

Pro Member

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

Picked it up, but won't get a chance to play for a bit.  I'll be interested in hearing any thoughts from someone who is playing.

#4 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:32 AM

I played it for a bit earlier. It's poorer than Arma Tactics, that much is clear, though this has got much more content than Arma Tactics.

For instance, this game feels a bit more complicated with multiple waypoints, classes and being able to set the direction of fire. However, the ultimate strategy is kinda negligible...like I could be aiming at a completely opposite direction but still my played is able to shoot down an enemy across the room. Arma Tactics has got a much simpler control mechanism (pretty direct to be honest) but I prefer the "open-world" gameplay in that and there good strategy actually makes a lot of difference.

I probably have to put a bit more time into this, but so far my take is that if you want a good tactical shooter, go for Arma Tactics.

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

#5 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

So has anyone been playing this? I'm a bit "lost" you know. Not sure how the special abilities (eg Draw Fire or Suppressing Fire) work and what they means. Also finding the movement and direction of aim confusing. I had four guys against one baddie but I lost three of them in that one fight!

Does seem interesting as it opens up so I'll just keep going at it. However, if any of you are playing it, I'd love some tips.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users