Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Machine Knights by Kemco Games

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#61 cyo

cyo

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:33 AM

Does anyone mind posting how to get the tomes for the end game weapons/armors pls?

#62 nosuchluck777

nosuchluck777

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

Is there anything that I'm suppose to do or get in the blue part of the airship wreckage?

#63 kent199

kent199

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:32 AM

It looks like i miss some of the tomes T_T

I can't find Knight armor, Futon beating stick, and Robe of boiling sand 

Please help T_T

#64 aTOz

aTOz

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:54 AM

I really love rpg games and now.that it's mobile, it's more awesome (^.^) . however, I cant get pass the request wer I have to research the mysterious tower, I cant seem.to find the the transfer pass 02... can anyone guide me (bec. there r no walkthroughs) thanks :-)

#65 VenesaLaurent

VenesaLaurent

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

Help me? I've been playing this for a week I killed the big robot who swallow shaft .. and I choose remain in his world .. so i came back to the spirit fountain and the spirit gods ask to get their soul stones .. where should i go to start looking for the soulstones ?? Those were stolen from frain right? But shaft got swallowd by the big robot .. im confused please help?

#66 jat

jat

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:14 AM

Darn could somebody help me, I am on mission 16 as a chooser where the heck do I go.

#67 jat

jat

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

You got to go to the castles of the world. The dark soulstone will be in a cave I believe entitled the dark cave.

#68 jat

jat

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

I really love rpg games and now.that it's mobile, it's more awesome (^.^) . however, I cant get pass the request wer I have to research the mysterious tower, I cant seem.to find the the transfer pass 02... can anyone guide me (bec. there r no walkthroughs) thanks :-)

#69 jat

jat

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

It's in a castle I forget what castle but its in one try lecom

#70 jat

jat

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:20 AM

The soulstones are in the castles of the world, except for the dark one. The dark is in the cave entitled the dark cave.

#71 eelnosaj

eelnosaj

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:50 AM

Thanks a lot Patch! I got out of the maze and have now finished the game. Thanks for the great tip!

The fountain spirit is on the snow covered island located in the north-west corner of the world map. It can be reached once you have a boat or airship. To find the fountain look at the brightly colored flowers in this area and let them be your guide. As you go from screen to screen (be it up, down, left, or right) make sure you pick a path where the flowers are present.

To meet the 'spirits' the first time you must have both halves of the fire soulstone from Cureo. (find the first half on the ground, go to Dandong Castle library & read up on the legend, and return to Cureo to fight a robot for the second half if I recall correctly.) The fountain spirits will mend the soulstone back into one piece.

To meet the spirits the second time, go to the fountain after defeating Shafts' red airship and collecting a piece of the enemy you fought there.

I believe there is more to do here but have not figured it out yet...
...and I have no clue about the pancho near the fountain who asks if we want to bully him. If you say 'yes', battle ensues, you kill it and it's just not there ever again. If you say 'no' it closes out the dialog box and you just walk away? Whatever...

#72 eelnosaj

eelnosaj

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:53 AM

Go back to the ship n enter e wreckage (through a hole on the wall) n find shaft n kill the last boss

Darn could somebody help me, I am on mission 16 as a chooser where the heck do I go.

#73 eelnosaj

eelnosaj

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:00 AM

Hi guys. If any of u remembered where the S3 pass is, let me know. Thanks

#74 BRuge

BRuge

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:43 AM

If anyone else has made it to the village of Totori/Sea Roar cave I could use some serious help... no matter what I try it just seems like a dead end. >_<

Nevermind... got it now. lol

I could use some help with this. I'm stuck in this cave and have no clue what to do!!!

#75 jat

jat

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:55 AM

Go back to the ship n enter e wreckage (through a hole on the wall) n find shaft n kill the last boss

thank you but do you know exactly where the boss located in the ship, because I went all over the ship.

#76 jat

jat

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:57 AM

Hi guys. If any of u remembered where the S3 pass is, let me know. Thanks

did you try all of the castles I believe its in one of them

#77 jat

jat

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

Help me? I've been playing this for a week I killed the big robot who swallow shaft .. and I choose remain in his world .. so i came back to the spirit fountain and the spirit gods ask to get their soul stones .. where should i go to start looking for the soulstones ?? Those were stolen from frain right? But shaft got swallowd by the big robot .. im confused please help?

you have to go to all the castles and talk to each king in order to get the soulstones, all except for the dark one, the dark stone is in a nearby cave next to Kenyan your airship could take you there later on in the game

#78 chris

chris

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

I've been stuck in haltea for quite some time now. I've talked to everyone but still haven't gotten anywhere. Ready to uninstall if I can't get any help.. really angry. Even tried what others have suggested to no avail.. someone please help

#79 jat

jat

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:31 PM

I've been stuck in haltea for quite some time now. I've talked to everyone but still haven't gotten anywhere. Ready to uninstall if I can't get any help.. really angry. Even tried what others have suggested to no avail.. someone please help

are you stuck in haltea on what mission?

#80 chris

chris

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

The one where you have to find the secret passageway into the castle. The game has been fine up until this point... bout to pull the last bit of hair I have left out...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users