Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Punch Quest by Noodlecake Studios

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:36 AM

Punch Quest is an arcade-style fighting game, entirely controlled by taps with your left and right thumbs.

Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.

Features:
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
- Tablet support!

Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal). Brought to Android by Noodlecake Studios.

Price: $0.99

Google Play: https://play.google....cake.punchquest

nexusae0_unnamed-21.png

nexusae0_unnamed-4.png

nexusae0_unnamed-5.png

nexusae0_unnamed-6.png

Current device: Acer Iconia Tab A510 (Android 4.1)

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

#2 SGDjames

SGDjames

Flashy Moderator

• Moderators
  • 448 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

I have heard really good things about Punch Quest. I'm definitely giving this a download. Thanks for posting this.

Signature1-2.png

#3 josue85

josue85

Pro Member

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:56 AM

I am *loving* this.  I had played this quite a bit on my old iPhone 4, but it really shines on my Note 2's screen.  Very fun, and can be picked up  to play in short spurts.

#4 SGDjames

SGDjames

Flashy Moderator

• Moderators
  • 448 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

I grabbed this last night, and it's certainly addictive. It reminds me a lot of jetpack joyride. That's not a bad thing though.

I'd suggest if you want to try a unique endless runner. It's worth the 0.99.

Signature1-2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users