Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Project INF

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mighty-penguin

mighty-penguin

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

Hey what happened to project INF?
I've been a notorious player of this game for about 3 years. I've seen it decreas in numbers of hardcore gamers and very few new players pick it up.

For you that don't know what Project INF is, its a online multiplayer shooter whit different characters and customization options. It has a advanced community of clans who set up wars and tournaments. At a first look it seams rather simple but the complexity of the gameplay, tactics and community is great if just given some time.

I can see why it's not for everybody. Becoming a average skilled player and picked up by a clan takes time and patient. But still, I think the game should attract more players than it does.

So....

Anyone tried it? Why did or didnt you stick whit it?

Whats the best way of promoting a game to new ppl?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users