Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Oh Noes! Robots!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SGDjames

SGDjames

Flashy Moderator

• Moderators
  • 449 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:57 AM

Watch out, robots are invading! Use strategy, quick-reflexes, and powerful bonuses to eliminate robots that are closing in on you from all sides, before they eliminate you. If you like playing fun, exciting, fast-paced games, you need to try this one!

Features:

- Addictive lightning-quick game-play
- Great HD graphics, music and sound effects
- Looks and plays great on both tablets and phones
- Global high-scores - Compete against your friends!
- 3 different difficulty modes
- Full game (ad-supported)

The big question, is why are you reading this instead of destroying robots?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Noes! Robots! requires the following permissions:

- Internet
- Access network state

These permissions are used for the ad and high-score integration. No personal information is accessed by this application, and no network access is made without permission.

If you have any questions or comments, please email us at support@tiltr.com

Price: Free or $1.99 (no ads)

Google Play Link: https://play.google....3RzLmZyZWUiXQ..

1_zps0cf92d84.jpg

2_zpsca71cada.jpg

3_zps2372ac25.jpg

4_zps1c47f655.jpg

5_zps28f7e997.jpg

Signature1-2.png

#2 SGDjames

SGDjames

Flashy Moderator

• Moderators
  • 449 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

Oh Noes! Robots! Is actually quite a fun game. I came across it while randomly looking up 'robots' on Google Play, and I'm glad I did. It is sort of a puzzle game, sort of an arcadey game, so I posted it here.

The game has elements from other games, such as the colour switching found in Color Sheep (though, it is done differently here). I have been impressed by the game so far. Check out the free version.

Signature1-2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users