Welcome to the DroidGamers Forums and the Mecha Indie Android game store!

Welcome to the official DroidGamers forums as well as the Mecha Indie Android game store, or just Mecha for short. Whether you are a fan of the site or an Android game developer, everyone is welcome here. Developers can post about their new games, set up their own blog to stay in touch with fans, hold tournaments and giveaways, and even sell their games right here. Fans of the site can talk to their favorite developers, buy indie Android games, start up their own blogs, and be apart of the biggest and best Android gaming related website there is!

Photo

Elevator Hero - Anybody fancy a quick play test?

testing feedback elevator

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 trilby

trilby

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:25 PM

Hi guys  its my first post here so I'll introduce myself briefly   My name is Phil, I've just started developing apps under the name of Supertapp Interactive,  I have been working my first title Elevator Hero for a while now and I am a good stage of the way into it.  I was hoping to enroll a few folks to give me some feedback/suggestions on it.  It's at a stage now where I finish it completely or dust it under the rug and start something new!

For a taster of the game here is a work in progress video for you to watch (please excuse the device its running on :o ):

I am aiming to have 4 levels of the game ready to play by Wednesday this week (15th May) and all I ask is that if you like the look of it you install it, have a play (theres probably about 20-30 mins of gameplay) and send me a few words back via email or post on here.  I'm not looking for anything more than "I like it!" or "It sucks!" (hopefully not though), but obviously any suggestions for improvement are also welcome, whatever you can spare really.

I think I can just send the .apk file directly to anyone interested but if not I will have to carry out the testing through a site called testflight. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it though.

I just wanted to post here a couple of days before hand to give you a heads up and to gauge interest to see if anyone would be willing to help first off. Feel free to post here or PM me if you are.

Thanks for reading

#2 Webcrawler

Webcrawler

Elite Member

• Members
  • 324 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:16 AM

I'd like to test it please. Game has a nice retro feel to it.

#3 trilby

trilby

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:18 AM

Excellent, no problem, I'll let you know as soon as it ready  :)

#4 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,371 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

Ya I could test it as well and send some feedback over. :)

I'm fine either way, be it sending the game's APK directly (which is more straightforward for a small group) or Testflight (which may be better if the test group is large).

Current device: Acer Iconia Tab A510 (Android 4.1)

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

#5 ducksFANjason

ducksFANjason

Pro Member

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:10 AM

Looks like fun! I'll give it a go as well!

#6 SGDjames

SGDjames

Flashy Moderator

• Moderators
  • 449 posts
  • LocationCanada

User's Awards

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:16 AM

This definitely looks like a promising game. If you need another opinion I'll gladly test it for you.

Signature1-2.png

#7 trilby

trilby

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:18 AM

Thanks guys, everyones opinion counts so you're all welcome!  I'm hoping for Wednesday this week but as soon as it's ready I'll let you know.  :)

#8 Drewbacca

Drewbacca

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:57 AM

Looks like a great app.  Can I get in on the testing?

#9 trilby

trilby

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

Looks like a great app.  Can I get in on the testing?

Sure you can!

Just seen the post on the front page of the site.  Thanks to whoever did that it's made my day!  :)

#10 cautiousgiant

cautiousgiant

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:28 AM

trilby, I'd love to get in on testing this game. Please include me if possible!

Thanks,

-cg

#11 Ice Anvil

Ice Anvil

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:50 AM

I'd love to help you test this game, too.  I was thinking for a while now that Android needed just this kind of game!

#12 trilby

trilby

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:55 AM

Sure no problems, just to let everyone know I'm still shooting for Wednesday but the to do list is still quite long so I may over-run to Thursday before I can send out the apk file.   :o

#13 trilby

trilby

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:17 AM

Hi all I have the apk file ready for you if you still wish to try it out.  Send me an email to feedback@supertapp-interactive.com and I will send you back the details of how to download and install it  :)

#14 Webcrawler

Webcrawler

Elite Member

• Members
  • 324 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:59 AM

email sent!  :D

#15 Himmat

Himmat

Awesome Sauce

• Moderators
  • 2,371 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

User's Awards

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:04 AM

I think you might as well PM the details to everyone who's expressed interest in testing the game (you can do a bulk PM). This is because you never know when they might come and see your message here, and when you send them a PM, they get an email notification at the same time.

Current device: Acer Iconia Tab A510 (Android 4.1)

Favourite Android games: Anomaly Korea/Warzone Earth, Polara, Rayman Jungle Run, Shadowgun, Wind-up Knight, Auralux, Puddle, Super Hexagon, Devil's Attorney, Heroes Call

#16 trilby

trilby

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:07 AM

Hi guys thanks for the mails, I'm just having a last minute check attack then I'll send you the deets over ASAP!!

#17 trilby

trilby

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:14 AM

I think you might as well PM the details to everyone who's expressed interest in testing the game (you can do a bulk PM). This is because you never know when they might come and see your message here, and when you send them a PM, they get an email notification at the same time.

Good idea, I'll try that

#18 trilby

trilby

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:02 AM

Thanks for the feedback so far guys it has been invaluable!  If anyone else would like to test let me know, in particular if anyone has an S3 they could do a quick test on that would be great, I have a friend reporting a strange issue (the only issue reported yet) but unfortunately he is on holiday at the moment!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testing, feedback, elevator

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (2)