Well all the RPG fanatics out there can have one more thing to rejoice about because Gamevil is planning to release it’s RPG hit game Zenonia to Android devices in March. If you think Gamevil sounds familiar, it is. That’s because they developed the widely popular games Baseball Superstars 2008 & 2009 as well as developing other popular games across other platforms such as the iPhone and WM.
Quick Storyline off the Official Site:
Play as the young warrior, Regret, as you set off to discover your path and solve the mystery of your father’s death.
Follow the path of good or evil as you make decisions that will alter destiny and uncover the secret of ZENONIA!
– Anime style characters and graphics
– Numerous quests following an epic storyline
– Various skills with stylish effects
– Hundreds of unique items for each character
– Innovative elements that reflect real life
– Long play time (packed with over 40 hours of game-play)
– Skill Tree System (8 Active + 8 Passive skills and 1 ultimate skill for each character)
– 5 item classes (Normal, Magic, Rare, Unique, and Epic)
– Good-and-Evil decision tree with a different storyline depending on the path you choose
– Day/Night cycle, Hunger & Weight System that reflects reality
– Dynamic movements by double-tap dashing with optimized on screen D-Pad
– Automatic target facing and intuitive controls
If you watch the trailer below you’ll see why they call it bringing back the spirit of classic RPG. This will remind you of every RPG game you played on early console systems but with much cooler effects and animations.
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m pretty eager to get my hands on a copy of this game. As for pricing, this was released into the iPhone APP Store for $5.99 so I would expect a similar price for Android devices. Expect to see some guides show up on Droid Gamers as well.