Mini Army, that cool little game by OrangePixel based off the old Snake game but completely redone, was updated today with a rather large update. Along with a bunch of bug fixes included in this update, there are also new desktops to play on, a new game mode, new achievements to unlock and a whole lot more. Check out the full change log!
- new: TNT pickups, use this to blow up the scenery and survive!
- new: Tactic mode
- new: Statistics screen
- new: your offline personal best will now be uploaded when you go online
- new desktop: Splash, including Navy and rubber duckies!
- new desktop: The pits
- new Achievements
- bugfix: Veteran Achievement was not checked correctly
- bugfix: Selecting goodies now possible on smaller screens (HTC Tattoo)
- bugfix: total playtime was only checking last mission time
- bugfix: small graphical fixes
- bugfix: some achievements didn’t get set (based on X minutes of play)
- bugfix: enemy units sometimes got placed ontop of each other
So if you haven’t already updated your copy of Mini Army then you should probably hurry up and do so now! If you haven’t tried Mini Army by OrangePixel, and you like strategy games, then I highly recommend going and grabbing it now. You can grab it off the Android Market for only $1.36. You can also check out our full review of this fun little game as well!
Developer Website: OrangePixel
Direct Market Link: Mini Army