Yesterday we got tipped off by Dave who has been on Gameloft’s ass since their DRM mix up a few months back. He mentioned to us that a quick appearance of Let’s Golf 2 had shown itself on the Gameloft website in the Android section. When we went to check it out, it had disappeared. However, checking this morning, there it was!
Let’s Golf 2 HD brings a second installment to the popular original game with more characters, character customization, new courses and better graphics! All the controls are touch screen just like the original Let’s Golf.
- 8 full 3D renders characters with customization
- 108 holes through 6 locations: Mount Olympus Golf Club, Aztec Temple, Winter Wonderland in Greenland, tree-filled Bavaria, English countryside, Royal Safari in Kenya.
- Super-powers unique to each character
- 3 different multiplayer modes: Online Wi-Fi, Local Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- New game modes including Career Mode, Shoot Out! and Closest to the Pin.
As with all Gameloft games though, you’ll have to buy this new addition to their line-up by going through the Gameloft website. Still no word on whether any of Gameloft’s games will show up on the Android Market. You can pick up Let’s Golf 2 HD for $4.99.
Developer Website: Gameloft
Direct Purchase Link: Gameloft Store