We’ve been hinting at giving away stuff over the past week or two and we definitely have a lot of stuff for all our readers to win! Our friends at Hyperbees have teamed up with us to give away 10 free copies of Galaxy NGC3D or, if you already own the game, you’ll have a chance to win a Zeemote!
So how to you win a copy of Galaxy NGC3D or the Zeemote? Just answer the question for each prize correctly and you’ll be entered to win. At the end of the contest time, winners will be selected randomly from all the correct answers! Easy enough right?
- Giveaway begins at the time of this post going live (10:00am PST Fri. 28th, 2011) and goes on until Midnight EST tomorrow (Sat. Jan 29th, 2011).
- Answers submitted between the above times that are correct will be recorded and entered into the appropriate prize drawing.
- Winners will be selected randomly from all the correct answers for each drawing.
- When all winners are selected, we will post the name you used to answer the questions in an announcement.
- All answers are to be submitted through the appropriate forms.
- Prizes are as follows: 10 free copies of Galaxy NGC3D and one (1) Zeemote
The first question is to win one of 10 free copies of Galaxy NGC3D from Hyperbees. The second question will be for those who already own the game to try and win the Zeemote.
1) What is the only celestial body on which humans have landed on? (This is to win one of 10 copies of Galaxy NGC3D)
To answer #1 Click Here
2) How many enemy transporters are captured near Abio? (Answer this correctly for a chance to win a Zeemote)
To answer #2 Click Here
Update 11:42am Fri. Jan 28th, 2011: If you have answered in the comments below, you’re answer will still count. All future entries please use the appropriate form linked under each question!