We knew this day was coming since back when we posted about the limited closed beta that was going on and then with Gameloft officially announcing it was coming a little over a week ago. The purchase page went up a few hours ago and it is indeed working as well as Gameloft confirming it is out for Android now.
Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus is the second installment in the Modern Combat series of games from Gameloft and is your typical war-themed 3D FPS game, at least in theme. With graphic and performance improvements, this is one great FPS (First-person shooter) game for your Android device and it even comes with some multiplayer love for all the true FPS fans out there.
- The best FPS controls on Android for a smooth and intuitive gaming experience.
- Throw yourself into 12 battlefields set in the Middle-East, Eastern Europe and South America.
- Use 15 weapons from real military forces that you can now gather directly from your enemies.
- Blur effects when taking fire and dynamic lightning on your weapon contribute to the immersion.
- Engage in 10-player online and local confrontations.
- Choose between 4 multiplayer modes: Battle, Team Battle, Defuse the Bomb & Capture the Flag.
If you have been waiting for another great FPS game to play that has some multiplayer modes in it, then this is your title to get. It hasn’t completely propagated on Gameloft sites fully just yet but if you use the link below you’ll be able to buy and download the game now. Of course it will cost you $4.99 as per usual.
If you prefer the space themed FPS games like HALO then have no fear, according to Gameloft, N.O.V.A 2 is on the way fairly soon. Also make sure to visit the Gameloft Blog page on your Android device to take advantage of their 2-for-1 offer!
Thanks to Dave Loft for the tip!
Developer Website: Gameloft
Direct Store Link: Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus