Many many people have went crazy over the retro shooter called PewPew since it’s release. Unfortunately for everyone who is addicted to Pew Pew, developer Jean-François Geyelin has decided to release a sequel wonderfully named PewPew 2. There are plenty of enemies to blow up in this crazy multi-directional retro game.
Taking some notes from it’s older brother, PewPews 2 features a lot of new improvements while keeping true to the bright colored retro-style graphics you expect to find coming from the original PewPew. This is the fast-paced high action sequel you’ve been waiting for.
- Same awesome retro-styled graphics
- Same great frame rate
- 7 games modes (2 of which must be unlocked)
- 5 unlockable ships with offensive defense (bullets shot in every direction when hit).
- 1 campaign, with 3 level of difficulties and boss fights
- Online scores, with replays (awesome)
- Awesome music (You can download the soundtrack here)
- Arenas now react to the music
The developer does suggest that you kill as many background apps that running to get the best and smoothest performance and while this is certainly a good idea for older Android devices, newer ones shouldn’t have too much of an issue. You can pick this beast of a game up off the Android Market for $2.81.
Developer Website: Official PewPew Website
Website Referenced: FrAndroid
Market Link: PewPew 2