Two new games have quietly dropped onto the Android Market that will definitely take advantage of that high-end Android device you have sitting near you. Beware of the Bad Seed, released March 21st, and No Gravity, released today, are two game that take advantage of the latest hardware in your Android device.
Aside from looking awesome, both are pretty entertaining games in their own right. Beware of the Bad Seed is a whack-a-mole type of game where you have 9 flower pots that sprout flowers. Some are good while others are bad and it is your job to tap on the ones that are bad quickly to get rid of them. You’ll be able to rotate the tablet the pots are sitting on to get a better angle at any point during the game.
- User friendly, intuitive interface
- Three game modes: time attack, arcade and Tic Tac Toe
- Personal leader-board with on the cloud backup
- Three types of naughty plant : carnivorous simplus, carnivorous toxicus, carnivorous rarus
- One cute daisy and one tasty strawberry.
- Full realtime 3D rendering
- Support for Tegra 2, PowerVR and Adreno GPU and multiple resolutions.
Beware of the Bad Seed is not specifically for the Tegra 2 chipset and although it’ll run best on it, you’ll be able to play this on pretty much any newer high-end Android device. You can pick this up off the Android Market right now for $2.03.
Second on the list for new high-end games is another one titled No Gravity by realtech VR. This particular game is a fast-paced 3D space shooter with a variety of missions including the dreaded escort-style missions which I always seem to fail at regardless of what game it is in. Protection isn’t my strong suit I guess.
This is the Android version of the PSP game which was pretty popular when it was released and features on screen controls and some high-definition 3D graphics to feed your craving for eye candy.
- Incredible, fast-paced, non-stop action
- This is the Android devices version of the PSP for Playstation favorite
- Full frame rate
- Massive explosions and damages (always a plus)
- Play in first or third person view
- Select from 5 characters and 5 space ships
- Each ship available in 4 different colors
- Choose from 6 different, awesome weapons
- 31 mission levels to play
- 2 difficulty modes to test your skills
- Reward system with achievements to unlock
- High definition, 3D engine optimized for the Android devices with Tegra and PowerVR.
- Supported screen resolutions: 480×320, 800×480, 854×480, 1024×600, 1024×768, 1280×800.
As with Beware of the Bad Seed, this is not a specific Tegra 2 game but you’ll want to play this on your high-end Android device to have a good solid framerate and performance overall. You can nab this little beast of a game off the Android Market right now for $3.00.
Developer Website: RealTech VR