There is a new tunnel racing game available on the Android Market called Supersonic by Kuuasema which plans to give games like SpeedX a run for their money. Released a couple of days ago, Supersonic features some crazy futuristic eye candy that you will love, or at least have a seizure trying to love.
Just like most tunnel racing games, the goal is to get as far as you can without crashing. This is usually a lot easier said than done especially as you get further into the game and obstacles start coming at you in a rather fast rate of speed.
- High speed 3D tunnel ride game
- Cutting edge riders can compete for a place on the weekly Top 50 list
- Levels designed to the rhythm of electronic music by Kitkaliitto
- Two game modes: Classic and Blitz
- Blazing 30-second Blitz mode with speed boosts, time extends and other special collectibles
- Four classic mode racing circuits with custom soundtracks and loads of score bonuses
- Earn game credits to purchase power-ups for Blitz mode
Controls are tilt based and all you have to do while collecting as many gems, power-up and multipliers as you can is tilt your device and fit through the little opening in the barriers that are coming at you. If you are a fan of tunnel racing games then you will want to check out Supersonic. It is available for free on the Android Market.
Developer Website: Kuuasema
Android Market Link: Supersonic