There is definitely no shortage of Tower Defense games on the Android Market, plenty of which are really good. However, they now have some serious competition on their hands as Sentinel 3: Homeworld by Origin8 is now available on the Android Market.
While skipping the first and second installments in the series, Origin8 has unleashed a juggernaut right away onto the Android Market in the form of Sentinel 3: Homeworld. There is a plethora of customization available for all your towers and weapons and you even have an armory to handle it all.
- A gruelling campaign across 20 levels!
- A powerful commander unit which can level up and gain new abilities as you play!
- Over 20 unlockable turrets, orbital ship weapons, automated drones and abilities at your disposal!
- Customize your weapon loadout in the Armory to match the demands of the mission.
- Stunning graphics & fx!
- Endless modes for all maps!
- Classic mode allows you to compete for scores in a pure skill-based game mode!
- Support for achievements, global scores, friends and more using OpenFeint!
- View strategic layouts from the leaderboards – see how the best players think!
- Exclusive music by Specimen A!
While there is a campaign mode to play in, you also have the option of playing in endless mode on each map. This means you can sit there for hours and decimate enemies while enjoy the eye candy and exclusive soundtrack from Specimen A. You can grab Sentinel 3: Homeworld off the Android Market for $2.03 right now. You can check out the game in action in the trailer below.
Side note: If anyone knows what Specimen A track is being played in the trailer below, please let us know in the comments!
Developer Website: Origin8
Website Referenced: Android Police Twitter
Android Market Link: Sentinel 3: Homeworld