HandyGames has released the sequel to their extremely popular dynamic tower defense game Guns N’ Glory. In this sequel, named Guns N’ Glory: WWII, the theme of the game has been modernized from the Wild West to a World War II theme but retains all the dynamic elements found in the original.
Just like in the original game, you will be able to place units around the playing field in order to, in this case, stop the enemy troops. These units are completely dynamic in the sense of you can move them around at will any time during the game which brings a new element to the whole tower defense gaming genre and provides even more strategy and fast-paced gameplay over other tower defense games.
- Thrilling defence-action strategy during WW2
- Successor to the popular Guns’n’Glory Wild West game
- 2 factions to choose from: US Forces, Axis Germany
- 4 different units to recruit on each side
- 12 challenging maps with 3 different difficulty modes
- RPG-like skill system to upgrade your units
- Powerful items to use for tactical advantages
- Earn Glory Coins and spend them on troop and battlefield improvements
- Earth-shattering explosions and awesome effects
- Pounding battle tunes
Guns N’ Glory does expand on the original in a few ways such as being able to purchase troops mid-game and HandyGames has built up on the use of actually having to move your units around so it will definitely be a challenge for tower defense fans. HandyGames did change up how they do their releases a bit with this title. Usually they offer a paid version and a full free ad-supported version for people to download. This time around they just have one download which is the free full ad-supported version of the game but you can get rid of the ads through an in-game purchase instead.
Developer Website: HandyGames
Android Market Link: Guns N’ Glory: WWII