Game Insight has released another game onto the Android Market today called Rock the Vegas. Their other games: Paradise Island, My Country and Crime Story have been huge successes on the Android Market and chances are this will be as well.
Rock the Vegas is a tycoon style of game but also blends in the city building, social and gambling gaming genres all into one title. Unlike a city building game though, you will be building a real Las Vegas prototype complete with casinos, grand hotels and all the other good stuff you find in Sin City. With Rock the Vegas though, you get to build Las Vegas the way you would want it! You can also take a little break from building the next Sin City and do a little gambling yourself to relax.
- Take a desert and build a real Vegas
- Atmosphere of ease and uncontrolled fun
- Unique bars, entertainment centers and of course casinos
- Switch between daylight and night – alluring flashing neon
- Gamble and try winning a jackpot
- Visit your friends, help them out and send gifts to each other
- Challenge your friends with achievements – be the best in Rocking the Vegas
Tasks to complete in-game:
- Build your own Vegas in the middle of the desert
- Improve your buildings and gain profit
- Build more casinos to attract tourists
- Try gambling yourself and win a jackpot
- Expand your property
- Visit your friends, vote for their cities and send gifts to each other
- Compete with your friends: be on top in different ratings
Game Insight seems to have blended a lot of the aspects and themes from their other hit games (published under the name Cooper Media on the Android Market) and brought them into Rock the Vegas. Hell since we are based out of Las Vegas we are thinking about making some sort of challenge to see if any of our readers can beat us at making a better Las Vegas than we can! Just like all of Game Insight’s previous titles, you can pick up Rock the Vegas off the Android market for free and it does come with in-game purchases should you want a boost.
Bonus: As a little surprise for the release of Rock the Vegas, our friends at Game Insight have given us promo codes to give away which, when redeemed, will give you some extra in-game currency! We have 8 promo codes to give away which we will do randomly between now and the end of tomorrow so you’ll have to keep an eye on our Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ accounts as that’s where we will be giving them away. It’ll be first come, first serve so the first one to grab a code when we announce it on one of those three social platforms and uses it obviously get the in-game currency.
Developer Website: Game Insight
Android Market Link: Rock the Vegas