In a new segment on DroidGamers we’ll be following the top charts (by sales) in the games category on the Android Market. This way you know what is hot, what’s not and see how close the battle is for these top spots.
- In the number one slot is still Cut the Rope after a few weeks in the spot.
- Minecraft Pocket edition jumped to position number two on the Market.
- Madden NFL 2012 leaps to third place after a discount, adding tablet support and a free offer for Verizon customers.
- Puffle Launch is a new entry to the top of the charts in the number four position.
- X Construction is up next at 5th position on the Market.
- Fruit Ninja dropped to sixth place after a few games improved, and deals were launched.
- Doodle Jump comes in at 7th place. It’s price tag is 99 cents.
- Robo Defense by Lupis Labs has finally been dethroned, dropping to 8th.
- Modern Combat 2:Black Pegasus jumps to 9th place.
- The Moron Test comes in at 10th place in sales.
We wanted to mention:
Game Dev Story dropped to 37th place in the last few weeks.