G5 Entertainment is continuing their push to put their weight behind the Kindle Fire by bringing another game for it to the Amazon App Store. This time it’s their Sim City-style game called Virtual City which is a rather good game if you enjoy sim/management type of games.
Virtual City let’s you build the type of city you want in five different locations: Colorado, California, Michigan, Montana, and New York. Just like you would find in a Sim City type of game, you’ll have to build housing, industry and commercial properties in order for your city to grow. You will also have to make sure your residents are happy as well. You can also establish relationships with neighbouring cities and help them out which, in turn, will help you out in various ways in the long run.
Virtual City Features:
- Build the city of your dreams
- Create infrastructure for your metropolis
- Construct buildings, plant trees, and launch public events
- Manufacture and distribute goods
- Unleash your inner mayor
- 18 distinct mission scenarios
- 50 challenging levels
- 7 production chains to master
- More than 50 types of buildings to construct
- 16 special achievements to earn
- 25 types of goods to transport and trade
It is a pretty in-depth game that a lot of sim fans seem to enjoy. It’s not completely open world like Sim City is, since you have five set locations/landscape you can build on, but other than that, it’s all up to you on how you build and grow your city. There is a free version available on the Amazon App Store to try out and the full version will cost you $4.99.
Developer Website: G5 Entertainment
Amazon Market Link: Virtual City (Full)